Saturday, June 03, 2006

What I (Rick b) Believes

Everyone Asks, What Do I believe.
I believe the Bible is the Word Of God.
Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jhn 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Jhn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.


Gods States he Puts His Word Above His Name.
Psa 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy loving kindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.


If The Word Is God, and Jesus is that Word, As I believe, And God clearly states in the Ten Commandments that we are not take take His Name in vain, then it would tell me Jesus is of great importance and not to take him or what He spoke lightly. I also believe for this reason we do not need added books of scripture.

According to The Word,
2Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.


If that Scripture is true, Then I believe we have all we need for salvation Found in the Bible Alone.

I believe, Satan Attacked Gods Holy Word. We read in
Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?


God clearly Stated something, But Satan twisted it with doubt by says, Has God Said. I believe if we change or add to what God said we are on very dangerous ground.

I believe We are ALL sinners, even to the point we were born sinners.
Psa 51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin [is] ever before me.

Psa 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done [this] evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, [and] be clear when thou judgest.

Psa 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.

Rom 5:15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many. 16 And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned. For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification. 17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)


I believe their was and is only one God, and we are not and cannot ever be a God or God's.
Isa 43:11 I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

sa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye [are] even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, [there is] no God; I know not [any].

Isa 45:5 I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isa 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that [there is] none beside me. I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else.

Isa 45:21 Tell ye, and bring [them] near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? [who] hath told it from that time? [have] not I the LORD? and [there is] no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; [there is] none beside me.

Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else.

Isa 45:21 Tell ye, and bring [them] near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? [who] hath told it from that time? [have] not I the LORD? and [there is] no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; [there is] none beside me.

Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else.


I believe one purpose of the Bible and things written are so we may believe and be saved.
Jhn 20:30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

Jhn 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.


I believe their are False Doctrines. More to the Point, Doctrines of Demons, And Doctrines of men.
Col 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.


I believe in Grace alone no works.
Jhn 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

Jhn 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God.


I believe in eternal Hell and punishment.
uk 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Mat 18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast [it] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.


I believe that Jesus and the apostles said and did things in love and in truth, but could be taken as they had a spirit of contention.
Jhn 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jud 1:8 Likewise also these [filthy] dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jud 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.


I believe Men will put laws upon us telling us we cannot eat or drink certain foods. But this is not what the Bible says.
Act 11:7 And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.

Act 11:8 But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.

Act 11:9 But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, [that] call not thou common.

1Cr 8:8 But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.

1Cr 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.


Prophey in the Bible, either fuffiled or about to be fuffiled, over 8,000 prophecys
Messianic Prophecies in the Psalms
Prophecy 1.God will announce Christ to be his son. (Psalm 2:7) Fulfillment: Matthew 3:17; Acts 13:33; Hebrews 1:5

2. All things will be put under Christ's feet (psalm 8:6) Fulfillment: 1 cor. 15:27, Hebrews 2:8

3. Christ will be resurrected from the grave (Psalm 16:10) Fulfillment: Mark 16:6,7 Acts 13:35

4. God will forsake Christ in His moment of agony (Psalm 22:1) Fulfillment: Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34

5. Christ will be scorned and ridiculed (Psalm 22:7-8) Fulfillment: Matthew 27:39-43; Luke 23:35

6. Christ's hands and feet will be pierced (Psalm 22:16) Fulfillment: John 20:25,27; Acts 2:23

7. Others will gamble for Christ's cloths (Psalm 22:18) Fulfillment: Matthew 27:35,36

8. Not one of Christ's bones will be broken (Psalm 34:20) Fulfillment: John 19:32,33,36

9. Christ will be hated unjustly (Psalm 35:19) Fulfillment: John 15:25

10. Christ will come to do God's will (Psalm 40:7,8) Fulfillment: Hebrews 10:7


I believe God can do whatever he wants, and than no man or angel can do anything unless the Lord allows it first.


Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath [is] in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Job 40:1 Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said,

Job 40:2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct [him]? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.

Job 40:6 Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

Job 40:7 Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.

Job 40:8 Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
Job 40:9 Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?

Job 42:1 Then Job answered the LORD, and said,

Job 42:2 I know that thou canst do every [thing], and [that] no thought can be withholden from thee.


I believe the Bible is the Only Word Of God. No Other Scriptures, This is what I believe. Also I posted a link to the Church I go to so people can listen on line to the teachings. We go throught the bible chapter by chapter, verse by verse. Sunday we go through the NT, thursday we go throught the OT. Rick B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»