Monday, June 19, 2006

Photo Gallery of Church service

This is not really a topic, nor will I be talking about Mormonism. Lots of people are asking to know more about me, So I am posting a photo gallery of friends, family, work, Etc. there will be two or three due to the large amount of photos.

These are pictures of Sunday Service. Our Sunday Service is held in St Paul in a rec center. People seem to be botherd by this, but the Church is the Body of local believers, the building is only where we meet. It also help people in the local area to see us and see we are real, as we go out and interact with them.






These pictures are of our Thursday night service. We hold our service in the park of St Paul MN. We have a really big group of muslims that show up. We have a giant bar-b-que and we feed everyone for free that show up. When people ask us why we do it, we tell them it is because Jesus loves us and died for us. We never take money for food, and people in the Church provide all food free of charge. We start at 4:30 till 7:00 pm then service starts. Service goes from 7:00pm till 9:00pm in the park.




There is a picture of the big grill we use, and we respect the muslims diet of no pork. So we provide lots of all beef products for the muslim people. If and when we do cook pork for those who like pork, we cook it only on one 3rd of the grill and have a seperate pan for the pork.







The Girl in the white and red dress, she belongs to the other P.E.T.A. Group. People Eating Tasty Animals The other P.E.T.A. Group.




The guy in the white Shirt, lives with me and the wife and kids. He is a brother in the Church and needed a place to live, so we put him up with us.









We the Church provide colmen folding chairs for people to use, and in the park is a playground and baseball field.




The man in the green shirt is the pastor of the Church, I have a link for our Church in the links section.

5 comments:

rick b said...

Laurie, I am not getting all Techi, I wish I was. I have a few friends, computer geeks working with me. That helps. Rick b

Anonymous said...

Rick, keep up the good work !!!

Anonymous said...

How do I join the P.E.T.A group?

rick b said...

Anonymous said...
How do I join the P.E.T.A group?


Simply Eat lots of animals. It has been said before, If God did not want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat? Rick b

Anonymous said...

To the last anonymous...
LIGHTEN UP! Youv'e got plenty of serious questions to answer.
Good job to Rick for putting out such a blog on serious topics AND
can have some humor and "nice" stuff on the side. If it doesn't interest you then just skip it and give SERIOUS answers to the questions! I'm sure you can't.
PS
I also love furry little animals....
IN A GOOD STEW :)