Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Photo gallery of friends and family

Hello Everyone,
I am now posting photo's of friends and family. This is to help people get to know me better and see what I am like. My wife will not be on here in case anyone ask's why they dont see her picture. Sadly she see's to many nasty replys from various people, including Private emails I recive. She does not want to be trashed by these sad few people. She wanted the kids to be left off but I said no. I would tell anyone though in honesty, If you want to trash talk me, feel free, If you want to trash talk my family, please come visit me in person to do that. Sadly I suspect people are willing to do it in darkness of the night, by way of hiding in the net, but wont say it in person face to face.





This is a picture of me in my house and yard. I did have a mohawk with hair down my back, but it was getting to hot, So after 3 plus years I shaved my head.




This is a picture of my 5 year old daughter, Kaylyn.



This is a picture of my 8 year old son, Rick the 2nd




This is a picture of my 6 year old, Nathaniel



This is my Brother, John, He also will be living with me soon.



This is a picture of two of my friends, Adam and Ed, Adam moved to South dakota, and Ed is an elder in the Church.

















These are pictures of my House and My book collection, inside my rather small living room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children are gorgeous. You are a blessed man.

Anonymous said...

It's too bad there has been so many rude comments from certain folks that CLAIM to be Christian, that your wife is left out of this. By their FRUITS ye shall know them, and some of the comments have further solidified my belief something was very very wrong with Mormonism.

Spidey4Christ said...

Honestly, why would you "shoot the messenger" at all? He is, after all, just a messenger. Do you not have enough love for this person to let him live, and save him!?

If he/she is not telling the truth, correct them! But, who's to say that they aren't. If they're good liars, you won't be able to tell the difference anyway.